Borgognona Rooms is the perfect guest house for visiting Rome because it is centrally located and offers services and comforts in an attractive setting. The property is in the very central Via Borgognona, a short distance from many points of interest and sites of relevant historical, artistic, cultural importance. We are also 500 meters from the Spagna Metro Station (Line A) and 2.5 km from Termini Station.
The proximity to FS Station and metro allows for easy movement around the city to quickly reach even more distant locations.
But the central location of Borgognona Rooms offers the possibility to move comfortably on foot to reach our places of interest experiencing, in this way, also the city and its atmospheres.
We are within walking distance of many iconic monuments:
- Spanish Steps and Spanish Steps: 300 meters;
- Trevi Fountain: 500 meters;
- Piazza Navona: 800 meters;
- Villa Borghese: 1.1 kilometers;
- Imperial Forums: 1.4 km;
- Colosseum: 1.9 km;
- Vatican Museums: 2.2 km.
The comfort and services of the rooms, combined also with the presence of a communal kitchen, makes Borgognona Rooms also perfect for couples on vacation in the city with their children.
Let's find out what to see in the capital with children and teens:
- Explora - The Children's Museum: 1.3 km;
- Casina di Raffaello: 1.7 km;
- Bioparco: 2.1 km;
- Civic Museum of Zoology: 4 km;
- Technotown - Hub of creative science at Villa Torlonia: 4 km.
Choose Borgognona Rooms, the perfect guest house for visiting Rome.